Start Date: 3/7/2020 8:00 AM PST
End Date: 3/7/2020 4:00 PM PST
Venue Name: UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay Location:
Genentech Hall Auditorium
600 16th St
San Francisco, CA United States 94158
The HCMA presents the HCM Strong - Bighearted Warriors Unite Tour! A fun and educational 80’s Rock Tour Themed program:
We are holding 13 regional educational meetings at HCMA recognized Centers of Excellence (CoEs) for patients and family members affected by HCM, over a two-year period beginning in 2020.
Each meeting will consist of interactive, educational talks on HCM and small informal breakout sessions to foster support and connection. Faculty will include HCMA Founder and CEO Lisa Salberg as well as CoE Directors and staff. Agenda topics will include:
- HCM Overview
- What are HCM spectrum disorders?
- Electrophysiology (including SCA assessment and Afib)
- Management of obstruction (including septal alcohol ablation and myectomy)
- Medical management
- Drug discovery
- Genetics and genetic testing
- Necessary testing and why?
- Advocacy in HCM how to get involved – regional support groups, committee roles and legislative advocacy.
- Support for living with HCM - Mental health
- Holistic health and lifestyle
- break out discussion groups
Lunch will be served at the Heart Rock Café, where participants can meet and mingle with CoE staff and other families affected by HCM.
Please Join us! It’s going to be like, totally awesome! with lots of information and freebies to take away. 80’s themed attire is encouraged, but not required. See you there!
Accomodations will be made through Harbor Court Hotel.
Use this LINK
to book your room at the reduced rate of $146.10 by February 20, 2020.
Continental breakfast with fresh fruit and a hot lunch will be provided. Tea and coffee will be available throughout the event.
If anyone has any specific dietary needs, they should contact email@example.com