The Objectives of the HCMA
- Develop and maintain a network of support for individuals with HCM and their families.
- Promote education about the symptoms and treatment options for patients, their families, and their medical providers.
- Heighten awareness and protect against sudden cardiac arrest and life threatening arrhythmias and their prevalence within the HCM community.
- Increase the number of, and access to, healthcare professionals providing evidence-based treatment of HCM.
- Promote research of HCM and broaden access to results with the ultimate goal of eradicating the disease.
- Increase awareness and provide education to the medical community about HCM.