View Full Version : Questions to ask my surgeon
08-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I am going tomorrow to I think be released by my surgeon. What questions should I ask her? I don't know what my out flow is now since my surgery or anything. What or how should I word my questions. Need help on what I really need to know maybe where was I and were am I now since my myectomey. Please help me.
08-06-2004, 12:47 AM
Just off the top of my head I would have a few questions, although the first is really a request/demand.
1. I would like a copy of all my hospital records – tests, observations, and conclusions – the works.
2. Would you please explain to me, in layman’s terms, how things were improved, where I stand now, and what I can expect in the future?
3. Are there any precautions I should take?
4. What should I start doing – and when?
5. Do you have any comments and suggestions for me?
The questions do seem to overlap quite a bit, but their just a jumping off place for your own thoughts. Look forward to a better, more beautiful tomorrow.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.