- HCMA Newsletter Archives
- Participate in Surveys
- Patrons and Supporters
- My HCM Experience - The Faces of HCM
- Founders Blog "Big Hearted Blog"
- Is it acceptable to bully the disabled?
- To tell or not to tell: My choices regarding clinical trials
- June 16 the day, I lost part of my mind and part of my heart
- Getting to the Heart of the Matter
- Life with HCM - How we lie to hide our pain
- When a loved one dies suddenly... again and again and again
- Why it is important to know what those letters after a doctor's name mean?
- The Day that changed my life
- The Affordable Care Act: Working to provide care!
- 24 weeks as a clinical trial participant... a look back and forward!
- Lisa, We have your heart. How soon can you be here?
- Tell me what it is you plan to do with your one WILD and PRECIOUS life?
- Life with a Pre-existing Health Condition Pre ACA
- The Day that Changed my life - June 12, 1995
- Is it the “Better Care” Act or a shell game?
- Reunited with my best friend and worst enemy
- Heart,soul... and a little prayer
Founders Blog "Big Hearted Blog"
This area contains blog posts from HCMA Founder and CEO, Lisa Salberg. Blog posts are random topics ranging from healthy eating and life with HCM, to public policy. It is important to state that blog posts are not the official position or policy of the HCMA and may simply represent Lisa's personal journey in healthcare and with HCM.
In March 2017, Lisa Salberg became a contributer to HuffPost, a division of Huffington Post. Copies of HuffPost entries will be available here, along with links to the HuffPost original posting.
Lisa Salberg and her daughter, Becca - both battery operated (ICDs) Summer 2015